LCD Electronic Controls
- An array of versatile options with easy-to-read blue displays, including a convenient kitchen timer and fan-speed selection. The hood also features sensors that will turn them on automatically if they sense heat or smoke.
Optional Ductless Ventilation Halogen Lighting
- For bright illumination of the cooktop surface.
Stainless Steel Filters
- Four halogen lights give brilliant illumination of your cooking surface.
Auto-Start Heat Sensor
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
Glass Canopy Island-Ceiling Mount Hoods
- If the hood senses sufficient heat it will automatically turn on to ensure proper ventilation.
Halogen Lighting for Large Spaces
- Glass and stainless-steel construction; four-speed, 600-CFM fans; four halogen lights
- Four halogen lights provide bright illumination of the cooktop surface on an island or peninsula application.
- The bold look of the canopy vent hood works in concert with your professional series range or cooktop.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The aluminum filter provides strength and durability not found in foam filters.
|Charcoal Filter (Elux)
||Optional order item no. RHCFW60GS
|Connected Load @ 120V
|Min Circuit Required
||15A or 20A
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Product Weight (lbs)
|PROP 65 Label
|AutoStart Heat Sensor
|Exhaust Fan Capacity
|Exhaust Fan Speeds
||Washable Stainless Steel
||Stainless Steel / Glass Canopy
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents